• Increased response rates in e-marketing over traditional direct marketing.
• Fast, flexible and responsive – taking days to produce and evaluate results rather than weeks. By using e-marketing, the response can be immediate.
• Inexpensive to produce and personalise as opposed to printed material.
• Easy to target, track and measure.
• Easy integration with print and other “offline” campaigns.
• All the feedback and marketing data can be obtained and analyzed to improve the e-marketing strategy and response rate of the next campaign.
• Helps build your online identity.
E-Marketing via e-bulletins is a great way of communicating your latest offers to your customers.
Once you have a customer database, you can simply together a word document containing details of the services or products being advertised. A template is then designed using an attractive layout incorporated with business logo and imagery and this is then sent to the customer for approval, once approved the e-bulletin is then sent to the database and the template can be kept re-used on a monthly basis if required.
A report is then compiled to gauge the effectiveness of the campaign. This displays the number of recipients that opened the bulletin, the percentage of these that clicked on a link and the number of times each link on the e-bulletin was clicked on.
This will help the customer see which products/services are of most interest to their clients as well as gauging the overall interest levels in the campaign.
If you are considering an e-marketing campaign then feel free to contact us for no obligation, cost free quotation.