For any business regardless of size, a well-designed web site is a great way of instilling confidence and projecting a professional image. In todays technologically enhanced business environment, prospective clients will often look to your website for information on any business that they plan doing business with.
AdvanceDesign offer 3 different levels of website design. Websites are designed according to the latest W3C standards and are optimised for search engine indexing..
• Brochure Website consisting of 5-7 pages. Customised design based on client specifications.
• CMS Website Same as above but incorporating a database and log-in area where users can add and update pages, this option is suitable for larger or more frequently updated websites.. Option is also available for online selling via a shopping cart system..
Web Design Cost Breakdown
• Domain Registration – This is the name of the website. Costs are slightly higher for .ie extensions (as opposed to .com/.net/.org extensions). Registration costs vary also depending on the term, shortest term is for one year with multiple years also available at higher cost. Some customers prefer to look after this aspect of the website themselves outsourcing only the design aspect of the website.
• Domain Hosting – Hosting a website is basically placing the website on a server location. The files which display the website are placed or hosted on an internet server which charges yearly for this service. We offer hosting plans from €50+VAT per year. Alternatively customers can purchase a website and hosting plan themselves.
• Development – This is the creation of the website. Websites can be developed via third party software such as WordPress, custom built from the ground up or adapted using a mix of both. The design of the website is merged with development to create the finished website.
If you would like to enquire about web design or if you might be interested in a website update just drop us a line by using our online form